LIFELINE Blood Services is an independent blood center that has been serving the West Tennessee communities since 1947, with the mission of providing safe blood products for the communities we serve. LIFELINE has an exciting role available for the person that likes to be challenged and learn new skills.
The Director of Administrative Services is responsible for 6 staff in 3 departments. This person will oversee the areas of Human Resources, Information Technology, Payroll, Accounting, Purchasing, Facilities and Fleet.
LIFELINE offers a 403b retirement savings account, dental, vision, basic life, voluntary life, accidental life insurance, 2 weeks of PTO, Extended Illness Benefit, Sam’s Club membership, and savings through ProVista.
- Full time salary position
- Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm (some varying hours occasionally)
- Pay negotiable based on experience
Requirements to apply
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Individuals must have the ability to comprehend and apply legal regulations and standards from multiple agencies
- Management experience or educational equivalent
Preferred experience / skills
- Office management experience
- Information Technology experience
- Human Resources experience
- Facilities / Fleet/ Warehouse experience
- Accounts Receivable / Payable experience
- Purchasing/Contracting / Negotiations experience
LIFELINE Blood Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), military status, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email email@example.com