The mission of LIFELINE Blood Services is to provide safe blood products for the communities we serve.
This is a Full time position
Requirements to apply
- Medical Technologist with Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or chemical, physical, or biological science.
- Must hold or eligible to obtain a current State of Tennessee Supervisor License. A Specialist in Blood Bank (SBB) certification is preferred.
- Five years of experience as a working Medical Technologist.
- Three years of management or supervisory experience.
- Has a working knowledge of cGMP, AABB, CLIA, and CFR blood banking requirements.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills required.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Some details about the position
- The work schedule will be Monday – Friday 8a.m.-5p.m. (some weekends as needed and on call as needed).
- Oversees the Reagent Red Cells (RRC) program.
- Oversee the proper processing, testing, labeling, storage, and distribution of all blood products.
- Oversees the reference laboratory.
LIFELINE Blood Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), military status, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org