The mission of LIFELINE Blood Services is to provide safe blood products for the communities we serve. A vital part of fulfilling this mission is the recruitment of blood donors.
Our Donor Recruiters are energetic, motivated individuals who interact daily with the public.
This is a Full time position.
Requirements to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Two years professional experience preferred.
Some details about position
- Donor recruiters are responsible for recruiting blood donors in West Tennessee counties. This includes establishing, managing and organizing all aspects of mobile blood drives. Recruitment may also encompass participation or coordination of blood donors drawn at the Blood Center location.
- Public and motivational speaking
- Cold Calls
- Travel within West Tennessee counties is a requirement of the job.
- Basic Computer skills
LIFELINE Blood Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), military status, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email email@example.com