The mission of LIFELINE Blood Services is to provide safe blood products for the communities we serve.
This is a Full time position
Requirements to apply
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Laboratory or Medical Laboratory Science required.
- Current State of Tennessee licensure.
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
- Ability to function as a key team member in a high-level production environment coupled with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills required.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Some details about the position
- The work schedule will be Monday – Friday (hours will vary 7:30am – 4:30 pm and 9:00am – 6pm). Some weekends
- On call rotation
- Performs lab procedures such as compatibility testing, reference lab work, specimen processing, test performance, and reporting test results.
- Perform computer aided labeling, component production, and distribution.
LIFELINE Blood Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), military status, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email email@example.com