The mission of LIFELINE Blood Services is to provide safe blood products for the communities we serve. A vital part of fulfilling this mission is the phlebotomy and collection blood from blood donors.
This is a Full time position.
Requirements to apply
- Phlebotomy Certification is preferred
- Minimal Two years professional experience is preferred.
Some details about position
- Excellent customer service skills, teamwork and a flexible schedule are necessary.
- This work schedule will be Monday–Friday with the occasional blood drive on Saturday.
- This position offers a range of 34-38 hours per week including early morning and evening hours.
- Traveling on the Bloodmobile to the collection sites
- Basic Computer Skills
LIFELINE Blood Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), military status, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email email@example.com