The mission of LIFELINE Blood Services is to provide safe blood products for the communities we serve.
This is a Full time position.
Requirements to apply
- Clinical Lab Scientist, preferably with 5 years laboratory or quality experience.
- Must have or be eligible for a state of Tennessee CLS license.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Some details about position
- This work schedule will be Monday–Friday 8am-5pm.
- Training, auditing, donor management, project management, writing of Standard Operating Procedures, validation, equipment control, and QC oversight.
- Ability to comprehend and apply regulations/standards from multiple agencies
LIFELINE Blood Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), military status, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org